Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Thread: NEA 308 semi auto! BCL102 previously NEA102/NEA 25. Non restricted

As long as they start making a trip to the anodizing tank before they're sprayed...
    I never did play well with others. Never wanted to.
    Still some jackass on the other side of the internet pissing people off since the days of dial-up.

Quote Originally Posted by #ThePewPew556 View Post
    Bloody hell LOL

Skunk Bear?

Black Bear?

Wolverine is already taken I guess
    I am not an animal I am a human bean!

They spelled "roll out" wrong.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    They spelled "roll out" wrong.
    Kwality is their motto!

Saw this criptic message from Ryan @ SFRC

"We aren't releasing any other information on the Badger and the Black Bear at the moment but when we do there should be lots of happy people. Right now we're focusing on getting BCL102's out the door so we can get caught up.

Ryan"

Well played on his part to set the stage for an NR release. What would be so damm interesting if they are Restricted. It's just another AR, from a currently less than reputable AR building company.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    Pennsylvania Assembly, 11th November 1755

CSSA & NRA Member
    EOSC Member

It seems like there are a lot more NR semi-auto black rifle options popping up lately. Good
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Just got an email from Canada Post, looks like my package was entered into the system,probably won't get here before the Victoria day long weekend.

I still have to buy one of these...looks like stripped receiver sets are up on the site for $799

https://www.theammosource.com/store/...n8qbebeeefb554

Not a bad price, all things considered. And they have unfinished ones too, so a guy can actually get one ANODIZED.
    I never did play well with others. Never wanted to.
    Still some jackass on the other side of the internet pissing people off since the days of dial-up.

SFRC has a Victoria Day Sale, 12% off plus free shipping on orders over a certain amount....coupon code is VICTORIA

I finally caved and ordered a receiver set. I probably won't be able to assemble the complete rifle for a while, but I have accumulated some parts already so I didn't see any point in buying a complete rifle and just adding to my spare parts box.

If I ordered a complete rifle today, it would ship sometime in July. I think I read that receiver sets might ship within a few weeks.

Now that I've ordered one, I guess I better do a bit more research and take it a bit more seriously to see what parts fit and what parts won't.

So far, all I have is the barrel, the receiver extension, buffer, buffer spring, stock, charging handle, and scope.

Still need to find a hand guard, barrel nut, BCG, gas block and gas tube, and LPK.

The wait begins.
    Last edited by mister donut; 05-18-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast