For those of you that are hunters, the LEH is open, see the link above.
If you haven't already, you must convert your old hunter ID to a new FWID (Fish and Wildlife ID)
To get your new FWID, you need your Hunter number and a BCeID account.
BCeID accounts are made here

Even if you don't want to get in on the LEH, the change over to the new FWID is mandatory