Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Power fist (Princess Auto brand) pistol/storage case sale!

Power fist (Princess Auto brand) pistol/storage case sale!

Just a heads up guys about the Princess Auto sale for these cases. They are "Power fist" brand knock offs of Pelican cases. Complete with the air pressurizing valve.

The following case is: $29.99 each . They have them in store and you can order them online:

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detai...ox/A-p8486029e

Depending on how you set up the case it seems able to hold 4-5 pistols. The picture doesn't show it, but the foam is included. This includes the middle pick and pluck foam. No need for cutting the shapes.

I bought two of these today. They seem decent and others I know who have bought them have had nothing but good things to say.

The sale is from August 9th 2016 until August 21st 2016.

I'll be keeping a look out for sales on their slightly bigger cases as well. Although these ones are perfect for pistols or ammo etc.

I forgot to add that the dimensions for the one on sale are: 16-1/2" x 12-3/4" x 6-7/8" .

They have others as well but they aren't on sale.

These cases are around 50% off.

These are great cases, I use the smaller ones as ammo boxes, cheaper than a rusty old ammo can and water and air tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmer View Post
    These are great cases, I use the smaller ones as ammo boxes, cheaper than a rusty old ammo can and water and air tight.
    I bought one of these as a pistol case and one for an ammo case. I might get a third as it looks like my spotting scope would fit perfectly in one of these!

Hey Emmer did you take out the foam for ammo storage or leave the outer sides in? I'm thinking I might leave the foam and just pull out all the centre of the pick and pull foam.

I pull out all the large sections and just leave the thin one in the bottom and the one in the lid.

You can just fit 5000 22Lr loose in the smallest one or 1000 45 loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmer View Post
    I pull out all the large sections and just leave the thin one in the bottom and the one in the lid.

You can just fit 5000 22Lr loose in the smallest one or 1000 45 loose.
    Good stuff. I may just use the two I have for pistols and a spotting scope.

I saw the Pelican brand version in the same size today. This isn't a bad copy at all. For the price it can't be beat.

Thanks for the heads up, will have to check these out
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Crap! Sold out, lol!
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    Crap! Sold out, lol!
    I can see if they have anymore at the local store to me if you want. They had a pile there a few days ago when I went in. I'm thinking of picking up one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    I can see if they have anymore at the local store to me if you want. They had a pile there a few days ago when I went in. I'm thinking of picking up one more.
    Sure, if you happen to swing by there, grab me one if it's not too much trouble, thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast