Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: CQBR/Mk18 Clone thread

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    Sorry, I really should change the thread title to include all Mk18, please post pics!
    I think you'll figure who this is rather quickly .

Quote Originally Posted by Five5six View Post
    I think you'll figure who this is rather quickly .

Lol, yeah, I think I can figure it out, welcome!

Never get tired of looking at your rifle.

Thinking about running my Block II at the Annual Redneck 3gun Championships this year
    Last edited by mister donut; 12-05-2017 at 05:14 AM.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

if you are looking for some surplus US GI Colt mags, IRG just brought some into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

https://irunguns.us/product.php?p=co...5-223-30rd-mag

These are used Colt AR-15 magazines from the last deployment in the war on terror. These magazines have been used to do good things to bad people.
    I am not an animal I am a human bean!

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    if you are looking for some surplus US GI Colt mags, IRG just brought some into Canada.
    Freedom magazines make me hard.

I will definitely buy a few of these just because of the product description.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Freedom magazines make me hard.

I will definitely buy a few of these just because of the product description.
    LOL, just imagine how much the magazine that held the round that killed Bin Laden will be worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    LOL, just imagine how much the magazine that held the round that killed Bin Laden will be worth?
    One can only dream he held on to it. If it was me, I'd even be picking up the brass and keeping even that as a souvenir.

I've never been deployed, but I wonder if troops have to do the declaration after coming back from an op?

"I do not have any live rounds, blanks, empty shell casings, pyrotechnics, or parts thereof, and I have all my kit sir!"

One can only dream he held on to it.
    didn't they lost the whole team in a helicopter "accident" a couple months later?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213