Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt Canada SAS IUR Uppers

Looks like there's still some sort of LE/MIL discount on these, contact Nordic Marksman about it.

Not a huge discount, but every penny helps.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    Just go to imgur.com create a profile. You then hit the upload feature which allows you to browse your hard drive. Find where you saved the image and double click on it. This will upload the image to your library. Now go to the picture. You'll see about 5 lines with code. Click on the one that says direct and copy that line. Now on this site, hit that photo button on the top reply bar. It's right next to the movie one. Paste that URL line that you copied. Post and you are done. It's a lot easier than it actually sounds.

Photobucket used to be the same, but they decided to ransom ware that service now. So avoid them like the plague!!
    Okay, here's my first attempt:

Looks pretty good! Has that handy look to it!

Much shorter than my Danish over run IUR rifles!!
    Last edited by Full Metal Jacket; 07-28-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post

Another Colt Canada offering I'll be sitting out on because I have my gun money tied up in precision stuff right now, lol!
    The 15.7 has a Simons Sleeve installed on the barrel

I kind of want a 10.5" but the price tho, holy fuk.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    The 15.7 has a Simons Sleeve installed on the barrel
    No, it does not have a sleeve, that is a Colt Canada heavy profile barrel.

As far as I knew, only the SA15.7, civvie clone of fhe C8 came with the simon sleeve?

I think the SF IURs the CF uses have the Allen Engineering supressor collar, or was it the barrel extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymusic View Post
    No, it does not have a sleeve, that is a Colt Canada heavy profile barrel.
    Hello Ponymusic

The SAS IUR 15.7 upper does have the sleeve is in a slightly different configuration. The sleeve is installed with a reversed crush washer as well. If you look closely, the picture shows the crush washer installed reverse.

Sincerely
    Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Hello Ponymusic

The SAS IUR 15.7 upper does have the sleeve is in a slightly different configuration. The sleeve is installed with a reversed crush washer as well. If you look closely, the picture shows the crush washer installed reverse.

Sincerely
    Guard
    Negative, the IUR 15.7 does not have a Simon Sleeve.
    Last edited by Ponymusic; 02-06-2018 at 05:32 PM. Reason: remove SAS reference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12