Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Atlas Bipod and Atlas Bipod Knockoff Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    Thought I'd give this thread a little bump. Looks like TNA is back on the other forum - they had a temporary ban for shilling.

Looks like they deleted all trace of the comparison thread, as well as the original thread in their forum from a fanboy praising the fake bipod.

Glad the info is still up here for people to see
    You see True North Arms are offering bloody pearl necklaces for sale on CGN? As if the had zero credibility before now they are into a negative. Wonder if they go door to door selling too?? What a joke.

My friend just told me he was about to order a LPK from TNA and I had to stop him. He’d pre-ordered one of those KAC stripped lowers from OSS and was going to use a kit from TNA for his build.

Never mind TNA’s shady product descriptions, but looking at some of their other products, I would hazard a guess that they source a lot of stuff from places like Deal Extreme.

I’d have some serious reservations about ordering actual firearm parts from such a company, especially if they are the “house brand”.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Joined the forum just to comment on this as back when this originally all took place all comments were disposed of on "another forum", anyway I wouldn't buy so much as a crush washer from TNA, that whole outfit comes across as slimy.

Now they have ripped off Atlas mono pods too and spam the crap out of the forum with advertisements in wrong sections, adds for them in the optics section and such, but as long as they pay the $$$$$ nobody cleans up the posts selling their clone crap.

Way too many reputable businesses out there honestly selling original equipment to deal with a greasy basement retailer like TNA.
    Last edited by MrSharp; 05-08-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Joined the forum just to comment on this as back when this originally all took place all comments were disposed of on "another forum", anyway I wouldn't buy so much as a crush washer from TNA, that whole outfit comes across as slimy.

Now they have ripped off Atlas mono pods too and spam the crap out of the forum with advertisements in wrong sections, adds for them in the optics section and such, but as long as they pay the $$$$$ nobody cleans up the posts selling their clone crap.

Way too many reputable businesses out there honestly selling original equipment to deal with a greasy basement retailer like TNA.
    Welcome to CFC.

I haven't peeked into CGN for a while, sounds like they're getting worse. My buddy was there not too long ago and told me traffic had declined significantly after the latest sweep of bannings a few months ago.

YeH, TNA appeared to sell a lot of "clone" or unbranded items commonly found on amazon.com, dealextreme.com or other such places.

They certainly did not inspire me to buy anything from them, and after their treatment of Casey, the owner of Atlas Bipods, and the whole shilling thing, I would definitely hesitate to hand them any money for any product they carry.

Definitely some greasy business practices there.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Yeah Zach or whatever the owner of TNA's name is came across as a total douche with Casey, so even if he sold all name brand stuff I wouldn't support him, no real gain to me either way just did not care for how he came across and the selling fakes using the originals name and trying to justify it in a legal sense only and not using any morals at all.

Thanks for sharing. I'm interested in Atlas bipod.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345