Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: You laugh, you lose?

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

....not sure if proper storage....

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    ....not sure if proper storage....
    haven't you watch the original 1960 "Psycho"?
    I am not an animal I am a human bean!

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    haven't you watch the original 1960 "Psycho"?
    Which is exactly why I want to do this, lol!

Langley Tim Horton’s newest product:

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    Langley Tim Horton’s newest product:

Lol, I was gonna post the liveleak video here...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast