Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mk12 Mod 0/1/H

Brownell's new A1 lower clone is $150 US, with import fee with Aztech it is just shy $300
    I am not an animal I am a human bean!

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Brownell's new A1 lower clone is $150 US, with import fee with Aztech it is just shy $300
    Nice. I hear those lowers are pretty decent quality.

Wish I thought of that earlier because I knew they existed, just never thought about having one brought in....dammit, lol!

I don't think I did too bad on this lower (minus the headache of fitting parts to it, lol!). I paid $140 for the lower, receiver extension and rifle length buffer, buffer spring and Colt A2 butt stock.

That being said, I may get a Brownell's A1 lower if/when I decided to start another build, lol! My Mk18 could use an A1 lower, hahahahaha!
    Last edited by mister donut; 05-07-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

I was moving some stuff in my safe and happened upon my old Armalite AR15 lower with A2 buttstock. I was using it for a Tactical Solutions AR 22LR upper but that upper went down and I haven't got it fixed. Ever since I've been actively trying to avoid Mister Donut's clone threads!! I don't want to get the infection.. Good reading but looks hard on the pocket book.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    I was moving some stuff in my safe and happened upon my old Armalite AR15 lower with A2 buttstock. I was using it for a Tactical Solutions AR 22LR upper but that upper went down and I haven't got it fixed. Ever since I've been actively trying to avoid Mister Donut's clone threads!! I don't want to get the infection.. Good reading but looks hard on the pocket book.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678