Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/30 Round LAR magazines?

10/30 Round LAR magazines?

I've never heard of these, have you guys?

The other forum censors all info of non-sponsoring vendors so sometimes it's hard to get info on certain products that I have no idea if these are something new or old to the market.

Have you guys heard of these?

ASC 10/30 LAR mags:

http://practicalperformance.ca/shop/...rd-pistol-mag/

I'm particularly interested in the 10/20 mag for my Mk12 clone build:

http://practicalperformance.ca/shop/...rd-pistol-mag/

http://practicalperformance.ca/gun-magazines/ar15/

Unfortunately they're sold out now. Someone mentioned that these guys have them too but I haven't been able to navigate their website successfully.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

I recall hearing something about them a year or so ago. But as you pointed out there is s lot of censoring over st cgn. I never heard about them again.

Interesting. Good for courses etc. while the short 10 founders are good for shooting off the bench.

I'm desperate for one of those 10/20 rounders for my Mk12 clone, lol!
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

First batch came in a couple years back, but the second batch was seized by CBSA, on the grounds that they were not designed and manufactured as pistol magazines based the 10 round restriction.
    I am not an animal I am a human bean!

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    First batch came in a couple years back, but the second batch was seized by CBSA, on the grounds that they were not designed and manufactured as pistol magazines based the 10 round restriction.
    I am sad

Best bet for full length pistol AR mags is to get a hold of Barton's in Grande Prairie. They've got piles of Hexmags in a 10/30 format for $20 a pop. Or 6 for a C-note.
    I never did play well with others. Never wanted to.
    Still some jackass on the other side of the internet pissing people off since the days of dial-up.

Yeah, those are cheap man.

https://www.bartonsbigcountry.ca/hex...azine-blk.html

Have enough mags for matches, I just really want a 20 round UGSI mag, pinned to 5 or 10, either is fine, hah!

I just have to remember to keep an extra C-note plus extortion fee handy when I go up that way next week. I would have bought some last month, but I was a bit strapped for cash.
    Still some jackass on the other side of the internet pissing people off since the days of dial-up.

Just a heads-up on those Hexmags from Barton's: They sold out a couple weeks ago, next shipment ETA is 4-5 weeks from now, and the price is going up to $25/mag.

@*%&$!#&%*?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast