Thread: Mg34

Mg34

I've always wanted one of these. I came so close to buying one today... but some discipline kicked in. Apparently TWN isn't going to produce them anymore, so likely prices will go up. There are however concerns regarding reliability with these semi auto version. $6600 is a lot of money to take a gamble on. Still, really wanted one.

Oooooohhhh....I want one of these.

FMJ, want to timeshare one?
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    Oooooohhhh....I want one of these.

FMJ, want to timeshare one?
    Tempting but...

Well, the biggest thing other than money that kept me from buying one was the bad reliability record for the TNW semi auto version. Lots of guys having issues with them. The newest ones I understand have a lighter trigger, as the early ones had a really bad trigger which required two fingers to fire. Also 8mm is apparently not that easy to find these days.

I have the M3 tripod that would work with the $200 piece for the MG34. It would have been great.

I had one of these. It gets old fast when shooting it.....

.... But the cool factor is high.

A very good reason to have one.

Last edited by mister donut; 12-06-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Ordered mine :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Ordered mine :-)
    Dude......epic first post

Quote Originally Posted by mister donut View Post
    Dude......epic first post
    You know me ... lol....

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    You know me ... lol....
    Welcome to CF, post pics of all your toys