Thread: FN BHP mkII surplus 9mm pistols

FN BHP mkII surplus 9mm pistols

These might be an interesting buy depending on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson
    We are about to receive a bunch of BHP mk2 in 9mm nato.
    These are mil surplus FN from the sand box

Wexwill have different grades of them
    Grade 1 80 to 90%
    grade 2 as u see in this photo uses wirh well worn finish
    Grade 3 refinished in a few standard color in cerakote by a certifed cerakote aplicator.

Each gun will be test fired and completely Checked over buy our cf and British army GUN PLUMBERS.
    Price will be based on grade

S&J

If they're FN, they sure as hell weren't CF issued. :P

I just can't stand the spur hammer. It likes to try to take big chunks of skin out of the web of my hand.
    I never did play well with others. Never wanted to.
    Still some jackass on the other side of the internet pissing people off since the days of dial-up.

They’ve added a link. A grade 2 is $500. A total of 50 units have been shown to be in stock and January 15 is when they can be ordered.

https://sjhardware.com/products/mil-...9-nato-grade-2

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    If they're FN, they sure as hell weren't CF issued. :P

I just can't stand the spur hammer. It likes to try to take big chunks of skin out of the web of my hand.
    I shot one once. It shot well for me.

Ya, you won’t see Canadian police or military surplus firearms these days. They have to destroy them unfortunately.

$500 for surplus. Meh. $200 to $300 and I would go for one. But not at $500.

Was thinking about it too. I've shot the CF one a few times, didn't really do much for and I think I'll probably sit this one out. For $200-300, I'd probably get one.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”