Thread: CC SBR Thread. 11.6 and 10" Clones

CC SBR Thread. 11.6 and 10" Clones

Putting together a couple of CC SBR clones.
    First project will be a L119A1
    Second will be a CSOR 11.6 (non IUR)

This has a new CC 10" barrel with a CC 1913 upper. trying to decide if I should grind off the bayo lug, as the SAS L119a1 has none. This barrel is post 2012.

Lower setup?

I don't know about grinding off the bayonet lug. Seems a bit of a shame although I know it's not true to the clone. I'm surprised Mister Donut hasn't chimed in on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    Lower setup?

I don't know about grinding off the bayonet lug. Seems a bit of a shame although I know it's not true to the clone. I'm surprised Mister Donut hasn't chimed in on this one!
    Yeah, I am leaning not to grind it off. There is a video on youtube of a Colt Canada 10" with the bayo lug on. I assume its for Police since they do not use suppressors. The reason its usually off is so it doesn't get in the way of either the ops inc can (for canadians) or the Surefire 212 for the SAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket View Post
    Lower setup?

Lol, I’ve actually hit a huge road block on an 11.6” CANSOFCOM clone I intended to build, but I covered that in another thread. It's really been pissing me off, haha!

Hilo71, looking forward to seeing your build progress. Nothing I love more than watching someone else spend their money, hahahaha!

It’s interesting that you have an FSB that has the bayonet lug and you need one without. One of my clones has an FSB without the bayo lug, but it really should have one. Most people don’t notice this detail on my CBQR clone:

Last edited by mister donut; 04-10-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”